I think these pictures of different landscapes may help your final project. I am curious to know how you define globalization. What specifically about globalization will you be focusing on?
What are these landscape pictures representing? They look really interesting, but I'm wondering whether they are your own pieces, or just art that you are using as inspiration for a future project.
I would maybe add some more explanation and text into your blog so readers have an idea of what your thought process is behind your projects.
Did you make these yourself? If so, they're amazing and I could definitely see the relationship to your work. I agree that an additional explanation might help, but otherwise I really like the pitures!
3 comments:
I think these pictures of different landscapes may help your final project. I am curious to know how you define globalization. What specifically about globalization will you be focusing on?
What are these landscape pictures representing? They look really interesting, but I'm wondering whether they are your own pieces, or just art that you are using as inspiration for a future project.
I would maybe add some more explanation and text into your blog so readers have an idea of what your thought process is behind your projects.
Did you make these yourself? If so, they're amazing and I could definitely see the relationship to your work. I agree that an additional explanation might help, but otherwise I really like the pitures!
Post a Comment