Thursday, February 28, 2008



A model of Swasey Chapel. I consider Denison my main home now that I am almost a senior. Swasey is the most recognizable feature of Denison University so I chose to recreate it as a representation of my home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does this relate to your theme of globalization? I think I was absent the day that you presented your piece in class. I would love to read an explanation on your blogspot. I am very impressed by your model magic skills. I know that this assignment was the most difficult for me because I could not mold the clay the way I wanted it to be molded.

KHS said...

This is really a great piece. I remember the day that this was presented and it is a great represetation/construction of Swasey Chapel. It is also a great representation of "my house" because Denison has been a home to so many of us for the past few years.

BTK said...

This is a great work of art. How does it relate to your theme? Can you add more comments on this blog. It does not say much on its own

lee bye said...

I really liked this piece because I think of swasey in the same way. It is deffinitly the most recognizable feature of Denison and I feel that you did a very good job in reconstructing it.